Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NON renegade radio

Thursday this week (March 4 2010) at 7:00pm I'll be doing my radio show, all about the road trip. Tune into WORT 89.9fm, or listen online at http://www.wort-fm.org/ . If you miss it, I'm sure I'll post it here, but you can also get it from WORT's archive page. I think they stay on there for like two months.

I just wrote out a real nice Facebook Event invite. It's called "A live radio show, all about my NASA road trip of a lifetime." Search for it, and get onboard. How else do I know if you're out there?

I build a Picasa photo album. I have a link to the photos on my homepage http://www.richyaeger.com/ but I'm going to put a slide show in here.  It's most of my favorite photos from the trip (except the ones I cant find). Tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW !!! That has to be the cutest squirrel I've ever seen !!....Just kidding :0D
WOW !! Rich, this is so amazing and neat !! Thanks for sharing ! From , Gigi

 

Post a Comment

be nice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home