Monday, February 15, 2010

New Blog

I think I know what my next blog (or this one, renamed) is going to be about.  My newest 'thing' or obsession. Photography!  Man, I'll tell you, after this trip, and looking over the photos I took, I am "IN".  Something is awake in me. Everywhere I look now, I see photos waiting to be taken. Like souls, if you believe that myth ;) .  I'm going to put up here the photos from the snow train ride Saturday.  I'll let them tell the story.

 

  


  

  

  


  






 

  

 

  

  

  

  

 

  

  


It was a fun day, with pleasant company.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous dragonlms said...

Although all the photos are great, I particularly like the photos of the people. You definitely have a knack for taking fabulous people pics. I adore the ones of the little bumble bee girl. I could look at those all day. I would love for you to come here and take photos of my daycare kids. I bet you could capture their personalities perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

be nice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home